At the session:
- I suggest arriving few minutes early to review our plan for the session.
- I will take a little time to get to know your family and let them get used to me before we begin shooting.
- I will make sure no one is forced to do anything they do not want to do, i.e., say “cheese” or pose in a fake way.
- I will also ask everyone to put their best foot forward and be happy, since adults set the tone for the children.
- The session generally lasts between 60 and 120 minutes with time for a break and/or small snack, if necessary.
After the session:
- Your portraits will be culled to the absolute best of the best, usually 30-35 images.
- All images will be color corrected, cropped, and prepared for presentation.
- Within one to two weeks, we will conduct our order session at the studio, where you will make portrait selections.
- Your order will be processed and completed within 3 weeks (slightly longer for albums and specialty products).
- We will archive all of your ordered images for reorders for one year.
- We will call you to pick-up as soon as your art arrives.