This hands-on photography workshop will bring you to the world’s largest domed structure and the home of the Dallas Cowboys.
The class is designed for individuals with some photography knowledge.
We highly recommend attending The Art of Photography and Digital Workflow first or having a GOOD grasp of using your camera in aperture priority and shutter priority mode before attending this class.
About the Workshop
The At&t Stadium will provide us with endless photography opportunities.
During this 2-hour workshop, we’ll discuss hands-on techniques and lighting situations that cover many types of subject matter with the guidance of a professional.
You can even run, pass footballs, or kick field goals…after the workshop :)
The workshop will include the following:
– A review of camera controls, composition, and equipment choice.
– Moving to various parts of the stadium covering real situations.
Photography types covered during this class include:
– Portraits using available light and flashes
– Sports and action photography
– Landscape and HDR photography
Things needed for this workshop:
– DSLR camera
– Telephoto and wide angle lens
– Charged batteries
– Empty or formatted memory card
– Camera flash (internal or external flashes are OK!)
– A Tripod (optional)
|Saturday||October 12th||2:00 PM||Check Availability|
|Saturday||November 2nd||2:00 PM||Check Availability|